A proven step-by-step online course to create a world-class customer experience for your company
Have you ever wondered how companies like Amazon, Disney and Apple are able to grow profitable revenue, beat their competition and become recognizable brand names?
I can tell you that it didn’t happen by accident.
These customer obsessed companies were once humble and ambitious operations, maybe like yours today, not the one’s we now admire. Let’s remember that Amazon rose from humble beginnings operating out of a garage in Seattle, Washington and is now worth 100’s of billions of dollars.
What is the common theme among customer-focused companies? Why do some succeed and others fall short? I can tell you...
It’s because their efforts are intentional and they invested to improve their customer experience.
They don’t simply advocate having greater service or talk about it in their lunchrooms,
They support it by methodically creating systems to produce the outcome they desire and continuously invest in their companies education.
That outcome of their efforts is loyal customers who purchase more products and services, leave positive online reviews and testimonials and spread positive word of mouth.
This helps them grow their business year over year and beat their competition!
What will a focus on customer experience do for your company?
- It will give you a competitive advantage over your competitors
- Customers will spend more and more frequently
- Earn more referral based business
- Customers will become more profitable
- Your existing customers will recognize you as an admired brand
- Your employees will be happier
Sounds too good to be true?
Remember the three companies I just mentioned? Amazon, Disney and Apple have all experienced this. It’s not a coincidence. It’s their customer experience that created this success, not hardcore sales teams or glamourous marketing plans.
Nearly ten years ago I was in the same situation you may be in today.
I knew customer experience was important and that it had proven to grow companies.
I wanted to become a customer experience expert
I wanted to learn proven strategies and contribute to the success of my company.
I wanted to share the education I had acquired with my colleagues and employees so they could help the company grow too
But, there were roadblocks in acquiring customer experience education.
Customer experience conferences were too expensive, they cost $1000’s to attend (if you sum up the cost of admission, travel and accommodations).
Reading blogs, case studies and research papers were useful but typically only gave me statistics and things to think about. Two things that didn’t bring me closer to my goal of acquiring “use today” strategies.
Books were great too, but, again, I needed more than just words on paper.
Webinars were fun and valuable but they were over in an hour and so was the education.
I needed something tangible and interactive that outlined a proven step-by-step model. Something I could follow, at my own pace, and revert back to when I needed it again. I needed something that would help me immediately and provide long-term success.
See Inside the Course
These are the reasons why I built Experience Academy
My name is Michel Falcon and I created Experience Academy to give the world a solution to the very roadblocks I faced - barriers you may also be experiencing today. I’m driven to help companies, of all sizes, across all industries, understand how to create a better customer experience for their company. Whether you have one employee or 10,000, Experience Academy was built for you - the motivated professional who believes customer experience will bring value to their organization.
Experience Academy is the customer experience educational solution because…
- It’s affordable.
- You can use the strategies immediately...like, today!
- It’s built to appease all learning styles: you can watch video, read text, download templates, review statistics and take a quiz at the end of each module to ensure you understood everything.
- Finish it quickly or move at your own pace - it’s up to you but we recommend you dive-in right away to understand the lay of the land.
- It’s not going anywhere! When you join Experience Academy, it’s yours. Forever.
- You can complete the course in your office or at home on your mobile phone, desktop or tablet. Wherever you complete it, you don’t have to jump on a plane to acquire the education or attend a class that may or may not suit your schedule.
Who is this course built for?
Since we launched Experience Academy in March 2015, we’ve had professionals from many different industries who hold a wide range of job titles. Meet some of our members:
We've had middle managers, senior executives and entrepreneurs join Experience Academy. Considering that building a world-class customer experience is everyone’s responsible, Experience Academy is relevant for everyone - the diversity of our members have confirmed this.
Are you a middle manager, senior executives or entrepreneur? If so, I think you’ll love Experience Academy too.
I’ve met countless business owners and professionals who have spent $1000’s, 10,000’s and $100,000’s of dollars to learn how to improve the customer experience at their company.
However, it doesn’t have to be that way. My team and I built Experience Academy to be affordable for everyone, not just big companies.
CEO Calcon Systems Global Solutions
“ Michel fulfills the highest level of education through Experience Academy. The course allows students to learn without being in a classroom, receive a higher level of education, and learn new strategies. The course will motivate you to improve your company's customer experience. That has been our experience at Calcon Systems with Michel and that is why we readily recommend him and Experience Academy. ”
The Impact of Customer Experience
Let me tell you the immediate value you will receive when you join me at Experience Academy
- 6 easy-to-follow modules that will teach you how to build stronger relationships with your customers. You can complete the modules in whichever order, you decide
- Videos, downloadable templates, strategic blueprints, case studies, statistics, end-of-module quizzes
- A one-on-one consulting call with Michel - invite your team if you like (I encourage it)
- Three month unlimited email access to Michel to ask questions before, during or after taking the course - this way you won’t make the same mistakes I made earlier in my career
- Invitation to customer and employee experience webinars hosted by Michel
- A customer journey map exercise roadmap so you can host one for your company
What's inside Experience Academy?
I’ve spent thousands of hours studying the most customer-centric companies around the world – and I’ve worked with many of them. It’s a career path that few others pursue, but it’s one that’s taught me first-hand that nothing brings more value to a business than a world-class customer experience.
Time and again I’ve seen struggling businesses recover by shifting their priorities and putting their customers first.
And now I want to teach you how.
With Experience Academy, I’ve been able to distill what I know into six, easy-to-follow modules of self-paced learning.
This is the same stuff I share with the big guys – but by offering it online, I’m able to make it so affordable that everyone can benefit.
Why? I’m passionate about customer experience – like few other people you’ll meet. And I believe that by sharing what I know with as many people as I can, together we can revolutionize the way business is done.
Ready to come with me?
Here’s a description of each module.
Module 1: Hiring for Success
Before you start building processes to make your customers loyal, you must first methodically learn how to immediately identify employees who know exactly how to deliver a world-class customer experience. Not everyone was born to delivery amazing service. Customer-focused employees have it in their DNA, they know how to care about strangers. These strangers are your customers, your team must naturally know how to develop rapport with all your customers.Learn More
- How to target your next great employees
- The most effective places to post job ads
- How to poach great employees from mediocre companies
- How to write a job description that stands out amongst the crowd
- My recommended 12 questions to ask during the interview process to immediately identify customer-centric employees
- How to host group interviews (instead of boring one-on-one interviews)
- Interview guide - my 12 most recommended customer service related questions for you to ask during interviews
- Job description - use this template to start posting your next available position. It will draw more attention to your job ads.
Module 2: Training for Excellence
Now that you have understood how to hire more effectively, we must ensure that our training program will set your team up for success from day one. Too many companies don’t have training programs that engage their new employees and teach them new skill sets. Often these training programs are outdated or lack unique content. Regardless of the size of your company or industry, if you want your team to deliver an amazing customer experience, your training program must continuously be refined and updated with new content. Whether you have an existing training program or not, we have you covered in this module.Learn More
- The difference between customer service and customer experience - your team must know what separates the two
- How to identify the three customer personality types and how to build genuine rapport with each
- How to achieve service endurance - delivering amazing service everyday, all-day can be exhausting, we will teach you how to do it
- How to define organic growth and why it matters that your employees know this
- What are some of the most recognizable companies in the world teaching their employees and what you can learn from them
- Customer personality type chart - each customer personality type is defined and explained teaching your team how to build rapport with each
- My personal PowerPoint slide deck - this is the same template I use when hosting live customer experience workshops. I’m giving it to you unbranded so you can add your logo to the slide deck and make it yours. It’s ready to go, you can start hosting training with this slide deck.
Module 3 - Engaging Employees
Another step you must consider to ensure your team will continuously be able to deliver an amazing customer experience is ensure they are always engaged in the workplace. By doing so, your team will have a greater meaning to come to work and contribute to the success of the organization. Your efforts will also contribute to an increase in employee morale.Learn More
- Unique ways to onboard and welcome new employees to your company - these strategies will have them emotionally connected to your organization
- Why simply handing out cash incentives isn’t the right way to engage your team - you’re spending too much money doing this
- How to lower employee turnover with affordable gestures to create a meaningful experience for your team
- Ways to become an admired workplace, one that will have people banging on your doors to join
- What the most admired companies in the world are doing to motivate their team
- Ways to increase productivity without asking your team to work harder
- Employee experience infographic - an infographic that you can share throughout your office that outlines statistics and the importance of employee engagement.
Module 4 - Studying Your Customers
After modules 1-3, where you learn how to create stronger relationships with your employees, we move toward increasing your customer loyalty. Surveying your customers is imperative if you want to be a “customer-first organization.” By surveying your customers they will tell you what they like and don’t like about your service or product. However, listening to their feedback is only one step. You must listen and take action to improve your operation and create stronger customer loyalty.Learn More
- The best methodologies on how to survey your customers (Net Promoter Score, Customer Effort Score and CSAT)
- Guaranteed ways to increase your customer survey response rates
- How to build a customer loyalty program
- What software to use to scale and streamline your customer survey program
- How to share the “customer intelligence” throughout your entire company
- Ways to align your company and make everyone aware of exactly what your customers are saying
- Unique ways to take action on customer feedback to make your company stronger
- Six-Step Feedback Blueprint - this document outlines the six-steps I use when consulting for companies on how to effectively survey their customers. Have it by your side when creating or refining your customer feedback survey program to ensure you are avoid making any costs mistakes.
- Customers at a Glance Template - One thing companies neglect to do after surveying their customers is share the wealth of knowledge. This template can be used within your organization to add a snippet of your survey results and share by emailing it, through Slack or by posting it in your lunchroom.
Module 5 - Creating Brand Advocates
Customer experience can help you increase revenue, find new customers and become more profitable. How? By leveraging your current loyal customers that you already have. Module 4 taught you how to survey your customers. Once you have identified who your most loyal customers are, you’ll be able to create unique strategies to market and sell to the friends, family members and colleagues of your existing customers.Learn More
- Effective ways to have your existing customers act as your external marketing team to find you new profitable customers
- How to leverage technology to market your product or service through a “social sharing” strategy
- Customer rewards programs to entice your current customers to buy from you more frequently
- What to avoid when building a customer loyalty program
- How to train your employees to effectively ask for referrals
- Apps to use to build an affordable customer loyalty program
- Social Sharing Roadmap - this document provides you with the direction and proven strategy to help you find new customers, increase brand awareness and earn free marketing by leveraging your existing customers and social media.
- Customer Interaction Script - This guideline is something you can literally train your employees on tomorrow. It’s a brief summary of what your employees should say after delivering an exceptional customer experience to earn more referrals. This works!
Module 6 - Increasing Customer Retention
The most sustainable way to become (or remain) profitable is to increase your customer retention. By building the right processes, you will increase your customer retention which will ensure that if a customer buys from you once, they will buy from you always.Learn More
- How to have all customer complaints resolved within one business day (or less) across all channels (i.e. telephone, email, social media, live chat etc.)
- What your frontline employees must say when they speak to a complaining customers
- How to identify trends to create the right operational strategies to reduce these customer complaint reasons
- Ways to preemptively stop complaints from occurring
- How to report and track customer complaints to become a smarter company
- Six-Step Complaint Blueprint - this step-by-step guide outlines the six steps I recommend following when building a complaint management system. This same process helped a company reduce system-wide customer complaints by 33% in three months!
- Complaints at a Glance Template - we give you a one-page template that you can use to record your top 3 customer complaint reasons and easily share it throughout your organizations. Doing so, will align your team and have everyone working together to find solutions for these complaint reasons.
That’s not all... I’ve got THREE valuable bonuses for you!
Bonus #1 - FREE 30 Minute Consulting Call with Michel
I’m offering a one-on-one coaching call with Experience Academy members. I typically charge $500/hour for a coaching call but for you, this 30 minute session is FREE! You can ask me as many questions as you like during our allotted time and even invite your team to the call. I want to ensure everything you learn in Experience Academy is retained so you can start using these strategies within your business - this coaching call with help achieve that.
Bonus #2 - Unlimited Coaching with Michel
I want you to have direct access to me. For three months, after purchasing the course, you can email me as much as you like and I will respond ASAP (often the same day). Having me in your “backpocket” will ensure you don’t make mistakes and that you have the peace of mind that a proven practitioner is available to you. Have questions about surveying your customers? I can help. Don’t know what to do with a problem customer? Ask me and I will tell you. Are your employees not being as productive as you like? I can help with that too. Consider me your personal consultant.
Bonus #3 - Customer Journey Mapping Guide
Have you heard of customer journey mapping before? It’s a valuable process to create a world-class customer experience. When you register for Experience Academy, I give you a simple, step-by-step blueprint to follow so you can host a workshop for your company.
About Me and My Experience
I’m a customer experience management consultant, advisor and international keynote speaker. I pride myself on being recognized as a practitioner not a guru., I have spent the last decade studying, practicing and leading customer experience teams and strategies. Having immersed myself in the world of customer service, I work closely with executive management teams to improve customer experience strategies that strengthen customer loyalty, company alignment and brand admiration.
Beginning in the trenches of customer experience as a frontline call center customer service employee, I was quickly recognized for my customer-first mentality and strategic vision. Since then I have been hired by and spoken to executives from a myriad of brands, ranging from McDonald’s, BlueCross BlueShield, Verizon Wireless, Lexus, Estee Lauder and many others. My six person customer experience management team - Trogon Agency - provides customer experience consulting services for tech starts up to Fortune 500 companies. In 2015, our team created Experience Academy, the very course you’re learning about right now, to give the world the ability to learn what I know - how to build greatest business through customer experience. My thought leadership has been featured in publications such as Inc, Time, Digiday, Yahoo Small Business Advisors and Yahoo Finance.
What Some of our Customers Have Said
Online Marketing Specialist
“ Experience Academy really does give you a process to follow that has clearly been designed through experience and passion. You can read Michel's bio and see that he's credible by the companies who have hired him, but it's not until you enroll in the course that you truly realize that he's a practitioner, an expert, and someone that has done this before. I believe that his recommended strategies to improve your customer experience and employee engagement will work for any company. ”
Production Manager, Market One Media Group
“ The education in Module 1 of Experience Academy alone pays for the cost of enrolling. The job description template has helped us attract great candidates and the interview questions Michel recommends asking allow us to immediately identify who will be able to deliver amazing customer service and who will not. This module has saved us $1000s by making better hiring decisions. Throughout each module I found myself taking pages of notes as new ideas came to me - ones that I will be implementing immediately. ”
Owner, Valdez Restaurant
“ Experience Academy gives you everything you need to act like a billion dollar company - one that focuses on the happiness of customers and employees. The course has given me an advantage over my competition, I've been able to invest in my own education at an affordable price and learn at my own pace. The thing I appreciate the most about the course is that it’s not filled with theory and fluff; You can literally start using the strategies the same day. ”
Customer Experience Strategist
“ Prior to joining Experience Academy I was actively searching for customer experience education for two months with little success. After listening to a podcast Michel was being interviewed on I was immediately drawn to his expertise and was happy to hear he offered an affordable course. What I appreciate the most about Experience Academy is the structure of the education throughout each module. Michel's recommended strategies are presented in a simple fashion which allows members to retain the knowledge and start implementing these new programs immediately. Kudos to the Experience Academy team. ”
Managing Partner, KYBE Electrical
“ I signed up for Experience Academy knowing that I was enrolling in a course that would help me learn how to improve my company's customer experience. What I didn't expect was that I was going to be given everything I needed to actually do it! The course isn't like reading a book that simply shares ideas - Experience Academy gives you the blueprints to actually apply the education. I would estimate that by applying the learning in my business I will earn or save $100,000. I can’t recommend Experience Academy enough! In fact, I've already recommended the course to 3 people in my business networking group. ”
Questions about Experience Academy
WHAT IF I HAVE A QUESTION THAT’S NOT LISTED HERE?
Just email me at email@example.com
What you get!
All 6 modules:
- Hiring Right
- Training for Experience
- Employee Engagement
- Learning From Your Customers
- Creating Brand Advocates
- Increasing Customer Retention
PLUS 3 Bonuses totalling more than $547 in value:
- 30 Minute Consulting Call with Michel
- Unlimited Coaching with Michel
- Customer Journey Mapping Guide
11 Downloadable Documents, Guides, and Templates:
- Interview Guide
- Job Description
- Customer Personality Type Chart
- My Personal PowerPoint Slide Deck
- Employee Experience Infographic
- Six-Step Feedback Blueprint
- Customers at a Glance Template
- Social Sharing Roadmap
- Customer Interaction Script
- Six-Step Complaint Blueprint
- Complaints at a Glance Template